Hey, friend! How’s that HUG going?
Dear HUG friends, Whew! It’s been a busy year! But it’s time to catch up with you, find out what you’ve been doing and let you know about some new opportunities for HUGgees in 2020.
Help Us Tell Your Story
Funding HUGs is only part of how we want to help you. We want to tell your story, too. To do that, we need some information from you. We hope you’ll take a few minutes to update us on what you’ve been up to using the form below.
Here’s how we’re going to use your information:
- Some of this information will populate a brand spankin’ new HUG directory on our website so people can learn more about what you do and find their way to you.
- We have a new media partnership with WBTV where they film one HUGumetary a month. Here’s an example!
- We regularly post updates and stories about HUGgees on our website - like this one!
- We love pulling HUGgees into videos we make or live events we stage.
- We are putting together 2020 HUGgee meet-ups so we can help each other.
Give us the 411 -- we’ll use it well!
Apply Again … or with Another HUGgee
Don’t forget: You can apply for two solo HUGs. So, if you’ve only received one, as long as 12 months have passed, you can apply again with the same project or a new one.
Or, you can team up with another HUGgee on a new project and apply for a $250 “SideHUG.”
If you know of anyone who could use a HUG, please encourage them to apply here.
We’re Getting Together More in 2020
This year, we experimented with special HUG training sessions and free/reduced-cost opportunities with organizations that can help you. We’ve had a number of businesses and individuals step up to offer more in 2020, even for casual meet-ups. So, keep your eye on your inbox for invitations.
Finally, if you haven’t yet signed up for The Biscuit, please do so and share it with others.
Can’t wait to see you in 2020!
Matt Olin & Tim Miner
Charlotte Is Creative