Charlotte Music was Everywhere … Now, It’s ANYWHERE
Are you bored with your “Quarantine Playlist?” Have you watched enough Netflix to last you the rest of the year? Do you miss your weekend outings to Charlotte’s local music venues? Music Everywhere CLT wants to help you out, as well a musical creatives affected by stya-at-home measures.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Music Everywhere CLT and Charlotte Center City Partners are working with Queen City musicians to present Music Anywhere CLT — a virtual concert series live-streaming concerts and audiences can support our incredible local music community.
The Queen City had a burgeoning music scene before we were all ordered to stay at home. Along with other local efforts and individual concerts popping up across the city, Music Anywhere CLT seeks to help you find — AND SUPPORT — fresh new music and musicians who you may not have had the pleasure to experience.
According to Music Everywhere, “All musicians are welcome and they have made participating a snap. To be a part Music Anywhere CLT, musicians should:
- Make a Facebook event for your show (even if you aren’t using Facebook to stream)
- Make @MusicEverywhereCLT a co-host.
- Include in your event and on the stream your Venmo or Paypal.me link (virtual tip jar).
- Include a link to your merch store.
- Tag us (FB & IG: @MusicEverywhereCLT / Twitter: @MusicCLT) in all your social posts.
- Use hashtag #MusicAnywhereCLT
- To help build the brand, consider adding the Music Anywhere CLT logo to your Facebook event or IG post. Here are the color, white, and blackversions.”
Like what we write?
Do you think you have what it takes to write for the Biscuit?Well, let us know!!
"*" indicates required fields