November 2020 HUG Micro-Grants
Each month, Charlotte Is Creative awards Queen City creatives with HUG (“Helpful Unfettered Gift”) Micro-grants to help them move their passions and projects along. Six $250 HUGs were awarded in October from funds provided by HUG sponsors and individual donors. from funds provided by individual donors and HUG Sponsors: Google Fiber, T. Reid & Company, NoDa Brewing, Savvy + Co. Real Estate and the Knight Foundation.
Creative Community Engagement
- Lica Mishelle, Ghood Girl Magic
- Robin Stockton, Robin Antoinette’s Art for All
- Irisol Gonzalez, Free Mural Installation at a Latinx business
- Nadia Meadows, Piece shown at the Rowe Arts Gallery at UNCC
Podcasts and Media
- Kittridge Janvrin, Podcasts for Seniors
- Faith Froemming, Podcasts for Kids
GIVE A HUG OR GET A HUG
HUG Microgrants are open to both nonprofit and for-profit projects and initiatives at work in the greater Charlotte area. To make a donation in any amount to the HUG program or to apply for a HUG, click here.
Like what we write?
Do you think you have what it takes to write for the Biscuit?Well, let us know!!
"*" indicates required fields