The Queen City creative community moves pretty fast and, to steal some wisdom from Ferris Bueller, “If you don’t slow down and look around once in a while, you might just miss it.”
That’s why, once a month, “Chief Biscuit Bakers” Matt Olin and Tim Miner gather on Tim’s porch to record a quick chat about the people, places, movements and ingredients they see making Charlotte an innovative and exciting city. On the “Scratch Made” batch of the Biscuit CLT podcast, they tackle five topics in 25 minutes:
- What they love and hate about online events
- Their predictions for live events in 2021
- Ways creatives can make the most of “COVID time”
- Rediscovering parts of Charlotte
- Takeaways from Latin American Heritage Month
Listen in on their conversation. And, contact us about topics you’d like them to address in November.
Like what we write?
Do you think you have what it takes to write for the Biscuit?Well, let us know!!
"*" indicates required fields