– 1 cup Low sodium soy sauce
– 2 tbls puree Pinapple
– 2 tbls puree Kiwi
– 1 tbls garlic
– 2 tbls fresh ginger
– 1/4 sugar ( optional )
– Thinly-sliced Shortribs (Best place to buy is Asian market/Compare Foods)
– Bok Choy
– Jasmine Rice
1) In a mixing bowl add all ingredients to marinade.
2) Stir till well mixed or sugar dissolved.
3) In a ziplock bag or covered dish, pour marinade
over shortribs. Let sit 6 -12 hours, but not more
than 24 hours.
4) Blanch and shock, split Bok Choy. Reserve until ready to cook/grill.
4) Cook Jasmine rice.
5) You can cook on the above, but grilling is best. Get your grill hot.
6) Grill bok choy with a little salt, pepper and lemon juice. You can also use left-over marinade.
7) Grill Short ribs to desired temp — a little char us a good thing for texture and color.
Still hungry? Take a few more bites.
Dig into more about Chef Michael Bowling: IG | WEB| TW
Photo Credit: Phillip Platoni
Like what we write?
Do you think you have what it takes to write for the Biscuit?Well, let us know!!
"*" indicates required fields