RECIPES FIT FOR A QUEEN: What Do You Mean Green Strawberries?
- 1oz of Tito’s vodka
- 1oz of green strawberry tarragon syrup
- Add these ingredients into shaker filled with ice
- Shake/double strain into champagne flute
- Top with prosecco or champagne
- Garnish with pickled green strawberries
Recipe for Green Strawberry Tarragon Syrup
- Rough chop 1/8lb of fresh tarragon, place in pot with one liter of water
- Quarter 1:2lb of un-ripe green strawberries, place into pot with the tarragon and water
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 30 min, remove from heat
- Add 2 cups of sugar, stir until completely dissolved, strain off all solid ingredients
- Store in a separate container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks
Wanna learn how to pickle green strawberries? Here’s how from Martha Stewart
Go beyond the recipe, experience Bob Peters in action!
On January 9 at 7pm, Bob is teaming up with Chef Michael Bowling on a five-course dinner (plus dessert!) at The Queen and Glass. Each course will be paired with a cocktail. Click here for more information.
Like what we write?
Do you think you have what it takes to write for the Biscuit?Well, let us know!!
"*" indicates required fields