Home » CLT Creatives »
Summer Breeze by Rachel Greenby Rachael Green on July 23, 2020
Happy National Tequila Day! We love our “cocktail creatives” in the Queen City and Rachael Green is one of our absolute faves. To help us celebrate the prestigious holiday on Friday, July 24, she’s sharing her super quick (and super-refreshing) recipe for the Summer Breeze, a cocktail with just a handful of simple ingredients – lime, mint, watermelon, sugar and … of course … tequila. Enjoy!
Here’s Rachael’s Recipe
6 wedges of lime (6/8 of a lime)
2-3 mint sprigs
– 4-6 mint leaves (for build)
– 2 mint sprig tops (for garnish)
1 tsp of sugar
3 small cubes of watermelon
1.5 oz of tequila
5-6 cubes of ice
1 Double Rocks Glass
1. Muddle the sugar, mint and the lime wedges in a double rocks glass
2. Add tequila and watermelon, and muddle until watermelon breaks down completely
3. Add Ice and push the ingredients under the ice with a spoon.
4. Sip Away in the Summer Breeze!
Please drink legally and responsibly.
Watch More of Rachael’s Videos