Charlotte is in crisis! We have too many blank walls! Good thing Talking Walls Charlotte is returning to cover our city’s boring walls with vibrant murals. Sixteen different muralists from across the city, country and globe will take over Charlotte from October 16-19, 2019 to create spectacular pieces that will beautify the Queen City with their unique perspectives and styles.
The artists and their Instagram handles are listed below, go give them a follow and marvel at their talent!
- John Hairston Jr. – @jagolactus_ (Charlotte, NC)
- Sharon Dowell – @sharon_dowell (Charlotte, NC)
- Taylor McClure – @corpsedad (Charlotte, NC)
- Matt Hooker – @hookermedia (Charlotte, NC)
- Matt Moore – @puckmcgruff (Charlotte, NC)
- Alex DeLarge – @alxdlrg (Charlotte, NC)
- Tucker Sward – @t.v.c.k (Charlotte, NC)
- Ivan Roque – @ivanjroque (Miami, FL)
- Valtastic – @valtastic (Philadelphia, PA)
- Niki Zarrabi – @nikizaarrabi (Atlanta, GA)
- Caitlin McDonagh – @caitlinmcdonagh (Montreal, Canada)
- Bella Phame – @bellaphame (Porto, Portugal)
- Ledania – @ledania (Bogota, Colombia)
- Emily Eldridge – @emily_eldridge_art (Berlin, Germany)
- Gleo – @gleo_co (Colombia)
- Pref – @pref_id (United Kingdom)
Like what we write?
Do you think you have what it takes to write for the Biscuit?Well, let us know!!
"*" indicates required fields