Charlotte is a city of amazing events 7 days a week. And, unless you’ve found Michael Keaton’s cloning machine from “Multiplicity,” there’s no way you can do it all. That’s when the #CLTAvengers, Charlotte’s Mightiest Instagrammers, spring into action by giving us the good stuff we missed.
Avenger Kara Vasseur was at Catawba Brewing on Wednesday, September 25 for Advent Coworking’s F*ck Up Night (hosted by Avenger Erin Breeden), where panelists shared life and business lessons learned the hard way. Here are Kara’s favorite words of wisdom from panelists Greg Jackson, Calla Hales and Marc Jacksina.
- “As creative people, we first undervalue our worth.” – Greg Jackson
- “The ones that are doing work don’t have time to comment.” – Greg Jackson, on handling negative comments he received early in his career
- “Make sure you have knowledge behind your zeal.” – Greg Jackson
- “I’ve learned more listening to people over the past five years [than I did getting my MBA].” – Calla Hales
- “Ask yourself how you measure success. At the end of the night, do you feel full?” – Marc Jacksina
Like what we write?
Do you think you have what it takes to write for the Biscuit?Well, let us know!!