Summer/Fall 2022 Paid Art Projects
Queen City Creatives! We are in the process of assembling ideas for weekend and weekday pop-up creative events we’ll be organizing in the summer and early fall in the South End area and beyond.
We’re looking for local creatives who are interested in one-off engagements, both on-the-street for the public and inside companies for employees. Here are examples of the kinds of live events we’re looking for (but, by all means, hit us with other ideas):
- Live Painting/Drawing
- Musical Performance
- Music Therapy
- Creative Meditation Exercises
- Knitting, Crochet, Needlepoint
- Shoe Painting
- Fashion Design/Sewing
- Hand Lettering
- Lego Art
- Locally Created Video Games
- Floral Arrangements
- Spoken Word Performance
- On-Site Photography
These should be fun and instructive activities that show off your talents while entertaining small audiences and/or inviting them to learn a new skill quickly. Here are some of the parameters:
- Engagements will be 2-4 hours in length
- Budgets will be between $350 and $600 each, including costs of materials
- You will supply all materials used during your pop-up
- In most cases, you will handle load-in and out of your materials
- Charlotte Is Creative will make all arrangements and handle all payments
We cannot guarantee that you will be selected, but if you would like to be considered for this or a future opportunity, share your information below by June 1, 2022.
Like what we write?
Do you think you have what it takes to write for the Biscuit?Well, let us know!!
"*" indicates required fields